Terms and Conditions
By joining a Sofia Event House Ltd. tour you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Online-Booking: To secure a booking requires a confirmed payment. Confirmed bookings will receive a printable ticket for each booked tour. Sofia Event House Ltd. reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Bulgarian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian legal system.
2. Payment/Validity of ticket: The ticket is valid for the date chosen during the purchase. In order to assure the best experience, it is advisable to notify us about the specific diet restrictions you may have.
3. Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time, up to one week before the date of the scheduled event. Cancellations made beyond the first 30 days of purchase will have a 2.00BGN cancellation fee.
4. Changes by Us: While Sofia Event House Ltd. will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Sofia Event House Ltd. reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes.
5. Cancellation by Us: Sofia Event House Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavor to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Sofia Event House Ltd. tours are only guaranteed to occur if there are at least three people in attendance.
6. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
7. Passports, identification: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, or legal identification showing identity.
8. Age, Fitness and Participation: All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Sofia Event House Ltd. reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Sofia Event House Ltd. employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with Sofia Event House Ltd. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without compensation of any kind.
9. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Sofia Event House Ltd. to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
10. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best efforts to rectify the situation.
11. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied Sofia Event House Ltd. have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition.
12. Intellectual Property: All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by the Company, and/or the Company’s affiliated entities, licensors and/or suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so upon written notice to the Company, provided you agree to immediately cease such link upon request from the Site. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of the Site. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with this Agreement.